Friday, October 30, 2009

Blind, under the cover


I never thought of this in my life time until today, when I told to do something I never did. Well my experience was quote out the hook meaning impossible to cope with it. I decide to do it by supper time, from my res to dinning hall I walked with my friend, the whole tension of people looking at me strangely I was can feel it, some people were asking question and laughing.
The inner truth is that it was not fun at all while it was meant to be fun, something I have learnt was, if you’re not born blind, life is not easy for by any chance. I have to dependent to my friend for that time, the feeling of smelling the food that you cannot see but you have eat them it hurts and other thing is that I was suspicious that people will do something to my food or do things that I cannot be able to see or hear them. After the experience I have concluded to take my spare time to spend time with blind people because that is another thing that I never done in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment